victoria thy sons are we *

victoria thy sons are we * 05S19

Friday, May 20, 2005

Whee!

Whee! Our class finally cleared SPA hell for this term! Whahaha....




Our beloved Wee Shiong got dunked as a parting gift by the wonderful people of 05S19 :) We're going to miss you! All the best!!



Hope you liked his oreo's... :P



Anyway, just hang in there people... it's just 1 more week before the end of the term...


Another thing... I just wanted to know who currently is in possession of the doodles Wee Siong gave us... I think I'll scan and upload it on the class blog =)


*btw, the dunking vid requires either quicktime or realplayer to play. Have fun!


PS: I've 8 baby rabbits that will be up for adoption soon... pls contact me if ya interested!


Bing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home