victoria thy sons are we *

victoria thy sons are we * 05S19

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Drama Mama

Hey guys!

Many thanks for the birthday card ppl! I really appreciate it. What i don't appreciate, is the distorted, perverted version of reality that is presented by the contents of the card itself. =P There is nothing between MH and me. Really. Zilch. Kosong. Nothing. Seesh.

- many thanks!

Anyway... drama nite rocked! For those who watched the plays, "Mirabella" was my sec 1-2 classmate during my stay in cat high... I never expected him to have such slender, clean-shaven legs :X It's kinda fun when you have "backstage" passes... :P




In short, it was well worth the money.

PS: I won't forget to buy alcohol for you guys when I turn 18 next year! :P

-Bing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home