victoria thy sons are we *

victoria thy sons are we * 05S19

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Hey peepz, it's me again. Got information from Liwei that Stanley's flight would be on Sat 25 June ya. Time is 16 10 and flight number is sq20...I know it's very close to the mid years but I hope you all can take some time off to relax and sorta send Stanley off yep...
We have some alternatives for the class present. One would be a photo album which I think can be incorporated into a scrap book or something la...another thing I hope all of you can do is to write a note to Stanley and we'll put them together and give it to him or maybe we can write on a very big card or something...ya...so we'll need to meet rather early at Changi airport on Saturday ya. Hope you peepz really can make it ya cos we don't know when will be the next time we see Stan yepz...
Try to study for mid years...one week left...nil sine labore.

Edwin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home